The community of Amanimenou is found within the department of Taabo in Côte d’Ivoire. The community’s populations is 7,713 according to the community register. Within the community there is a kindergarten and a primary school.
- The community has a primary health centre.
- The community has access to a safe water point.
- A women’s group has been formed in Amanimenou. As part of this initiative women undertake income generating activities. The group received cassava cuttings to cultivate. They also received a cassava grater and two cassava presses from ICI so that they can produce cassava paste once the crops are grown.
- A Community Service Group (CSG) has been set up in the community. CSG members receive training and equipment so that they can assist local farmers on their farms on a credit based system of payment.
- A Community Child Protection Committee (CCPC) has been formed.
- The women’s group is currently cultivating one hectare of cassava.