Kamiadji is an ECLIC community located in the Bas-Sassandra District, San Pedro Region, San Pedro Department and Doba Sub-prefecture. It is about 70 km from Gabiadji and 39 km from Touih. The population is estimated at about 1461 people. It is composed of: Baoulé, Dioula and Mossi.
- The community has a school group of seven classes;
- The community has two functioning village pumps;
- The community does not have rural electricity.
- Strengthening community structures: creation of a Community Child Protection Committee (CPCC);
- The construction of a three-room classroom building with a Director’s office in Compressed Raw Earth Brick (BTC);
- The construction of a Block of three latrines, made of Compressed Raw Earth Bricks (CEB) with handwashing + basic connection + a fully equipped improved well,
Equipment of the youth group,
- Equipment of the CPCC,
- Equipment of the Women’s Group.