The Ghanaian community of Mpeam has a population of 845. Within the community there is a kindergarten, a primary school and a junior high school.
- There is no primary health centre in Mpaem, the closest is 3 km away.
- The community has access to a safe water point.
- Development of a Community Action Plan (CAP).
- Awareness raising sessions on the dangers children may face while working on the farm.
- Community Needs Assessment conducted using Protective Cocoa Community Framework.
- Establishment and training of Community Child Protection Committee (CCPC).
- Strengthening of the School Monitoring Committee (SMC).
- With the help of the Municipal Assembly, the facility for Community Health Planning (CHP) has been plastered.
- The leaders of the community lobbied the Electricity company of Ghana for Mpaem to benefit from the rural electrification project.
- The community is benefiting from the construction of a 4 room teachers quarters funded by the Municipal Assembly.
- A Junior High School block with office and store is being constructed by the assembly for the Mpaem Basic school.
- The 19 w0men involved in Bead making IGA have made GHC 5,476 in their work as additional income.