The community of N’denou has a population of 3311. Within the community there is a kindergarten and a primary school.
- There is a primary health centre within the community.
- The community has access to a safe water point.
- Literacy classes were conducted with 48 community members of which 43 participants were women.
- A women’s group has been formed in the community. The women were trained in banana cultivation and are currently in the planting process. Once completed they will have a 0.5 hectare plot to raise additional income from.
- A Community Child Protection Committee (CCPC) has been formed in N’denou. The CCPC receives training in awareness raising techniques and undertakes community outreach sessions.
- ICI has provided the community with 50 canteens and 20 canteen benches, as well as a canteen kit.