Sabou is a community located on department’s Lakota with a population estimated at 1934. There is no electricity.
- A Community Child Protection Committee (CCPC) is active in the community. Members receive training on awareness raising methods and afterwards conduct community outreach on child labour in cocoa farming.
- A women’s group has been set up in the community. The women’s group will receive training and equipment to allow them to undertake income generating activities, such as growing alternative crops.
- There is a women’s group with 30 members,
- Members are trained in awareness raising methods and then organize community awareness activities on child labour in the cocoa sector,
- 02 Teacher desks and 02 chairs were donated.
- 20 supplementary judgments have been issued for children,
- CCPC received a tricycle for the development of an Income Generating Activity (IGA)
- Accomodation for teachers has been initiated by the community,
Rehabilitation of classrooms,
The Community Service Group (CSG) carried out 13 contracts.