ICI 2019 recap: Top news, publications and videos
As the year comes to a close take a look at the International Cocoa Initiative’s top stories, publications and most viewed videos.
ICI’s top news
- Addressing forced labour in cocoa: What needs to be done?
- Fairtrade becomes a member of the International Cocoa Initiative
- Combating child labour in Côte d’Ivoire
- ICI and cocoa sector stakeholders meet to define priorities for child labour elimination
- The Netherlands passes historic child labour due diligence bill
ICI’s most read publications
- Education Quality and Child Labour: A review of evidence from cocoa-growing communities in Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana
- ICI’s Protective Cocoa Community Framework
- Using community level data to understand child labour risk
- Human Rights Due Diligence in Supply Chains – A review of legislation and guidelines
- ICI Annual Report 2018
ICI’s most viewed videos
How Ninkyiso got a new school block
My cocoa farming experience – Thomas, from Ghana, shares his story
The impact a bicycle has on a child’s education
The loans and savings group of Ayaounkro
Zatta successes stories: Emma, Guillaume and Jean-Marc
If you would like to receive more stories like this why not sign up to our newsletter.